Friday, November 28, 2008

Picture of the Day: A Rare family Picture

Yeah, a real family picture! As you can see we are all so happy in it. I love it. This was taken yesterday on Thanksgiving. We went to David's Uncle's where it seems that time does not exist and things never change. As a person who does not cotton to change, these Thanksgivings suit me just fine. Last year we did not get to go. We were in the hospital with our newborn, Abigail. That is the kind of change I like. We had a great time yesterday. There were a few lazy raindrops and alot of noise with kids playing endlessly outside. It was a blast! Sam also got his first deer with a rifle. A nice seven point buck. He was beaming. Did I forget to mention the Cowboys won? Wow, we are blessed. We had alot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.


3 comments:

  1. all I want for c-mas (or my c-mas cards) is a family pic where everyone is smiling and looking at the camera!

    Proud Daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laugh when I see David and Sam together. It is good he has a BOY!

    ReplyDelete

Comments