Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weddings




Oh , heavens to Betsy! Weddings! This last month I was asked to take pictures of David's cousin , Lydia, for her wedding. I was also asked to do the photography for the entire wedding. I took about 500 pics of everything from the bridal portrait to the throwing of the bouquet. They were beautiful, if I do say so myself. They were all on my camera at the wedding. When I went home, I was sooooo excited to start editing them. I plugged my camera in and there were only 152 pics there. 152. That number will forever be etched in my troubled mind. Yes, the brand new flash card that my beloved father-in-law had purchased for me, out of the goodness of his heart, was a corrupted card. After 2 weeks of desperately trying to retrieve the pics we have given up. The beautiful wedding that I froze forever in time with my Olympus 500 is gone. It is air. So here is one of the 152 shots that I did get to keep. Enjoy. Note to self, always test the flash card before you do a wedding. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments