Tuesday, October 13, 2009

O.K. here you go Cari. Things I Have Learned

1. You may think you are done with the swine flu but no...
2. Lili can throw up and then go sing in the shower about autumn.
3. When Lil's says that her tummy is hurting a teensy, neensy, weensy little bit, it is probably a good idea to let her stay home. Yep.
4. When Sam says his hurts a little lot, it's probably a good idea to let him stay home. Yep.
5. I am a realy good hermit. I mean I can totally do this.
6. My Lili belle can sing "Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone" as good as anyone.
7. That a child can be as sick as a dog one day and right as rain the next.
8. That an adult can be sick as a dog one day and be sick as a dog the next and the next and the next... then not quite right the rest of the week.
9. Abigail has an immune system that could eat mine because she ate off the floor and snuck drinks out of all of our glasses and still hasn't gotten anything.
10. I have a really great husband he took really good care of me and still managed to go to work.

2 comments:

  1. Yuck. We had the piggy virus in June. It was not fun. I hope things are better for you, though.

    ReplyDelete

Comments