Thursday, April 21, 2011

Jump


I was looking at all of my pics to find one to post for Easter. Then I thought...hmmmmm...what if I just take the last picture that I took and put it on my blog and apply that to Easter somehow. Well...I got this pic of the Doodlebug leaping into the air. It was her first time to wear her "kiwiwi" as she calls he bikini. I told her jump as high as you can! She leaped into the air without even thinking about it. I know that it is now post Easter time but I still felt the need to say what I was going to say before my post got interrupted with a various sundry of things that we got to do over the holiday. When Joy's picture jumped onto the screen and I was trying to figure out how to apply that to Easter the word" Salvation " leaped to mind. When a person decides to believe in that which he does not see, they are jumping into the unknown. Salvation is what happens when when we decide that Jesus is the only Way, the only Truth and the only Life. We leap into faith instead of that which can reasoned into being. We trust that God will catch us and somewhere deep inside know that this is what we have been waiting for our whole lives. Salvation...real life...eternity. I just want to encourage you that He is patiently waiting on you to jump into a personal relationship with Him. If you have been putting it off go ahead jump He is waiting to catch you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments