Friday, February 5, 2010

Heather Rocks!!!


This pic is of Heather and her two beautful girls Bella and Evie. She is one of my surrogate sisters that I adopted when I became friends with Cari, my bestest friend (she is Cari's sister). Anyway Heather designed this blog layout for me and I am kind of creeped out by it. Oh it's beautiful and all. I am just trying to figure out how Heather got into my head a designed a blog that was the most me blog I have ever seen. Kinda freaky if you ask me. No, all jokes aside, Heather you rocked out my blog and I thank you for it.Love you!

4 comments:

  1. It is beautiful - and it is SO you! I thought that you told her what you wanted. Creepy! Just Kidding - it's actually pretty cool. Good job, lil sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made yours the same way I made the rest of my sisters - I found all the things I could that reminded me of you and put them together. I am glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cute! It reminds me of you Jojo.

    ReplyDelete

Comments