Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Watoto Children's Choir!

Oh my goodness Kristi, you were so right! The Watoto Children's choir was one of the best things I have seen. I took both of the kids and my neice Gracie and drove to Comfort having no idea what was in store. It was so amazing! These children, who have seen so much pain and suffering, were worshiping God with all their hearts. It also happened to be beautiful. The best thing about the evening though was that my children walked away with a different view of the world. They loved it! They got to meet these precious children and recognized all of the many ways they are soooo blessed. Thanks for telling everyone about it Kristi. I loved it.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you went. The girls and I are going again tonight or tomorrow b/c they will be back in Austin. Having the girls stay with us was one of the most eye-opening events in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Comments