Thursday, September 29, 2011

Stop the Insanityb

o.k. so I have not been in my right mind as of late. Today should be no exception. On top of depositing money into the bank when I only meant to cash it then,when putting the tube that shoots up into the drive through of the bank, (What's that thingy called anyway? ) I dropped it on the ground and it rolled under my car. I lost it so badly that I had to get out of my car and almost crawl under my car to get it. After what felt like an eternity to find the cursed device, I left the bank blushing and with the tellers all laughing at me. I know it is hard to picture but trust me, it was comical to see but only from the outside. So if for some reason you think that I have it all together ...I don't. i am reminded of how together I don't have it daily. Oh well, Jesus said that the meek will inherit the earth. I felt entirely too meek today. Have a funny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments