Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'm Leavin' On a Jetplane


So I am feeling a little bit better. I have been performing in my yearly stint of Vacation Bible School for bestest friends church and enjoying every day of it. It has been the perfect thing to lift my spirits and get my mind off of me. I am totally exhausted but I am still having a blast! I get to see these adorable little faces everyday. I get to use my gifts such as singing. It's been fun! My little one however was actually propped up in her chair today, thumb in mouth and sound asleep! I think she might be a little tired. She has had so much fun though.
And Saturday we are leaving for a ten day trip to Alaska!!!! We are going with my husbands parents and sister. It is going to be so fun! We will be renting an RV and driving through the Alaskan wilderness. Can't wait!
And the biggest news...IT RAINED!!!!!!! Thank You Lord!!!!!! We had an absolutely beautiful thunderstorm night before last and that smell of rain was like a perfume! I went outside on my front porch and just started to cry and thank the Lord for the rain. My flowers thank Him too! If I don't write before I leave I will post pics when I get back.
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments