Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!!


Wow! It's another year with no mistakes in it. All clean and sweet. I love it! Just get to start all over and do things differently. I love it. God is so good! We have that life in Him. When He is in us, we get to start fresh everyday or every moment. Depends on the kind of day we are having. In Ephesians 2:4 it says,"But God, who is abundant in mercy, because of the great love that He had for us, made us alive with the Messiah even though we were dead in trespasses. "I don't know about you but I tend to "trespass" a lot. Not necessarily trying to "trespass" but I do lose my temper. I might have a bad thought here and there and , well, I don't need to go and put a list of my current "trespasses" here on my blog. Just know that I am a lover of the mercy of God because I know it so well. In this New Year enjoy the Lover of your soul because while we were dead in our trespasses He laid it all down for us so that we could live. I mean glory-filled, streets of gold, everlasting life kind of live! Woooooooohooooooo! I love You Jesus!
The picture above is of the school Christmas play that had me frazzled out because I felt we did not have enough time to get it all done. Those kids worked so hard and really did a great job. Got to love all those kiddos!

1 comment:

  1. Loved it! And I have to say, Lili is perhaps the cutest kitty cat I have ever seen (: And you did a FANTASTIC job!! Way to go Jodi!

    ReplyDelete

Comments