Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pic of the Day:Last Pics From Spring Break

Abigail Delighted With Her Ice Cream
The Beautiful Redbuds At The Botanical Gardens
My Love And My Little Loves
Me And The Dreamer
Abigail and David Playing With The Duckies In The Fountain

These are our pics from The Botanical Gardens . We all went. My mother in law and father in law and sister in law. husband and all 3 kids and me. How did that happen? It just worked out so beautifully. Then we went to Freddy's and ate the bestest hamburgers and fries. Abigail got her own custard and ,as you can see from the pic ,was delighted. We had a wonderful time at one of my favorite places. I love being with flowers and seeing the beauty that God created for us to enjoy. I loved being with my family most of all. It was such a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments