Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pic of the Day: Who Is This Person?


O.K. so as a fun activity for me and Lili I bought both her and Samuel these big boxes of sidewalk chalk. I thought it would be something fun to do on the days where we were not at the pool or running around doing various summer activities. This evening I wanted to challenge Lili's artistic side and mine. I thought we could draw portraits of one another. Fun Huh? Who would have thought that it would test my self esteem to the core? Just kidding. She is only five so I don't know what I was expecting. I am almost finished drawing her portrait down to the last detail and she declares to me, "Mom, I don't think I am that tall." Looking over at the very detailed portrait she drew of me ,I say, " Well, I don't think I'm that fat." She laughed and said she did the best that she could and I told her it was wonderful! I dragged David out to see it. Thought he would like to see who his wife had become. He laughed and told me that I definitely needed to start working out more. Hahaha!

3 comments:

  1. My children don't do much more than stick figures of me. That is more flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lili looks like a floaty ethereal being. It's kinda creepy. I'm just saying is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are both hillarious! Leave my art alone Cari! Iworked hard on her portrait.

    ReplyDelete

Comments