Saturday, October 2, 2010

Now


I was just reading one of my favorite blogs and she was having a converstaion with her husband about her career. She said to him" it's now or never" and he replied to her, "it's now." "It's now." WOW! Profound and simple but it hit me like a ton of bricks. Everything that we have in the whole world is right now. That is it. What are you going to do with "now"?
Right before I read this blog I was putting my little 2 year old angel to bed. I read to her a nightly Bible story and then covered her up and sang to her the medly of songs I always sing to her. There are times because of my lack of "alone time" that I rush through this process but tonight I just lingered and looked at the most beautiful little person and enjoyed all that God has given me. I did what I wanted to do with "now". What will you do with "now"? It is all you have. It is all that God has placed in front of you. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments