Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pic of the Day: My Christmas Date With Sam

Ok. So for about a month now my son and I have been trying to take our annual fall picture date to take pics of the beautiful colors. Time just kept slipping away from us. So on Monday evening ,even though it was time for him to go to bed , well 6:30, almost time for bed, him and I just decided to take the bull by the horns and go. It has been getting dark so early that taking pics in the evening has not really been an option. But Christmas is in the air and the twinkling light were calling to us both. Samuel has really taken an interest in photography. These pics are all his except for the pics that he is in. Can't be two places at once. I love hanging out with him. The older he gets the more fun he is. He has a wicked sense of humor and still like me. I hope that never changes.We had hot fudge sundaes at Mickey Dee's and went all over downtown together. I will do what I have to do to get all the time I can with this kid. He is just growing so fast and time does not slow down.Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments