Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I love you


Before you leave anyone that you love today, please tell them that you love them. Tell them how much they mean to you. Look in their eyes and tell them what it is about them that you adore. You may not have tomorrow to do it. For those of you out there that know me I want you to know that I love you and appreciate your differences and know that God has areason for you to be on this earth. I pretty much know everyone who reads my blog so I will branch out and say that each one of you has touched my life in some way and made it better. Thank you. Now go to someone you love and tell them how much they mean to you.

4 comments:

  1. you mean the world to me and our family. I am so honored to call you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you - but I'm pretty sure that you know that. At least, you better. Still, it's nice to be able to tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you know Clyde and I love you. By the way let me be the first to wish you Happy Birthday today! We are so glad you are a part of our family even if it is only by LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Comments